SUPPLY CHAIN COST-DOWN PROGRAM
Eluminocity has requested support to cost-down two products, an Electric Vehicle Charging Station as well as a Smart-City Sensor. The products have been well developed by the young engineering team, however did lack industrialization making them fit for volume manufacturing. In addition the existing Contract Manufacturing Service had trouble supplying the right quality and quantity of finished goods.
NATURE OF SERVICE
Program & Project Management, Supply Chain Management, Strategic and Operational Procurement, Hardware Engineering
- The Charging Station has undergone a cycle of industrialization for both the mechanical and electrical components. Components and modules have been standardized as well as re-engineered.
- The existing flawed Supply Chain has been analyzed and subsequently partly replaced, made obsolete or restructured. Pricing has been analyzed and renegotiated
- The system responsibility has been contracted to a newly tendered Contract Manufacturing Service primarily known in the Automotive Industry, hence guaranteeing satisfactory compliance to quality standards.
Key Achievements & Results
- cost reduction by 45 %
- Industrialization of Electromechanical components, modules & systems
- Re-engineered entire Supply Chain
- Reduction of backlog
- 1 Director Program Management
- 1 Electronics Hardware Engineer
- 1 Supply Chain Manager
We will not let you down – this of course also includes the first contact. Just leave your personal information and get a guaranteed response within 24 hours.